- Home /
- About Us
- AC Current Transformers
AC Power Instruments
- AC Current Transducers
- AC Frequency Transducers
- AC Var Transducers
- AC Voltage Transducers
- AC Watts Transducers
- Combined Transducer & CT
- Combined Watt & Var Transducer
- Power Meters
- Split Core Current Transducers
- Analogue Meters
- DC Current Shunts
- DC Transmitters
- Digital Panel Meters
Precision, reliability and quality: They are all hallmarks of exceptional electrical and process instrumentation, from University Paton Instruments.
Working across a wide range of industries, including power, process, energy management and building automation, we design, manufacture and distribute a huge range of products.
These include fault recorders, alarm annunciators, transducers, transmitters, digital meters and power quality meters, as well as monitoring relays, current transformers, shunts and analogue meters.
Established in 1938, and still Australian owned and family operated, we boast a long-held reputation for high quality instruments.
Our team are dedicated to providing what you need at a fair price, backed up by excellent service.
Deep Understanding and Engineering Capabilities
- University Paton Instruments is an Australian manufacturer and distributor with a unique ability to understand the inner workings of electrical measurements and engineering sensors, transducers, and other devices that achieve the highest level of accuracy, functionality and durability for their specific application environments.
- We have an enviable reputation for engineering well designed quality constructed products in line with the latest market requirements.
- We supply control panel and switchgear manufacturers along with OEM’s, Power Plants, Utilities and End Users.
- We design and manufacture low voltage control and instrumentation products.
- We are a major supplier of digital fault recorders and alarm annunciators in Australia.
- We further support our own Australian manufactured programme with some carefully selected complimenting products from quality overseas partners.
- Generally located in the USA and England, our partners are carefully and continuously vetted to ensure quality and continuity of supply is maintained.
- We have had strong partnerships with our major suppliers such as Ametek Power, Ohio Semitronics and Multitek for over 25 years.
- Today, UPI is leading the electrical measurement segment with its expertise, deep understanding of electrical measurements and customer focus.
- With a state-of-the-art customer service centre at our sales office in O’Connor and a pioneering manufacturing facility in Canning Vale, University Paton is committed to embracing new technologies and pushing the boundaries of industry best practice to ensure we provide our customers with the highest quality products and service.
- We aim to provide what you need, at a fair price, and with excellent and timely service
- We look forward to both welcoming new customers and serving our existing customers in the manner they have come to expect.